DynoChem Public Training: Basel (Switzerland)
- Radisson Blu Hotel, CH-4001 Basel
Join the DynoChem training team for two days of hands-on training, using DynoChem to accelerate process development and scale-up projects.
Training will address DynoChem applications for scientists in API process development groups involved in tech transfer, troubleshooting and optimisation of API reaction, workup and isolation steps.
The agenda will cover topics such as:
Training times will be from 9:00 to 4:30 each day, with 6 hours of tuition. You will need a laptop computer with DynoChem installed and a wireless network capability. We will provide a temporary license of DynoChem for the duration of the training and the following week. Alternatively, computers with DynoChem installed may be provided for your convenience - let us know if you will be needing one and we will confirm the additional cost.
By the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
• Draw and understand process schemes and use them to help think about how to model or design experiments to understand a new or existing process
• Model chemical reactions, including kinetics, temperature-dependence, reaction orders
• Fit chemical kinetics to typical lab data
• Optimise reactions for yield and impurity levels
• Generate response surfaces to study process robustness and determine design space for QbD submissions
• Further develop initial models to include multi-phase, scale-up and interpretation of analytical data
• Look up physical properties for pure components and mixtures.
Refund / cancellation policy:
1. Substitutions can be made at any time before the training.
2. For cancellations made in writing up to one week before the training, a full refund will be made, less a financial charge of $100.
3. No refunds can be given for cancellations less than one week before the event.
4. Registration is open to DynoChem customers and prospective customers from industry, academia and government.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.