Idealist can help you make a difference in your career!
At the fair, you can:
- Learn about admissions requirements and application deadlines for graduate programs in social work, public policy, nonprofit management, international affairs, public interest law, social entrepreneurship, and many more.
- Speak with graduate admissions advisors from local, national and international universities
174 participating schools including:
- American University of Antigua
- Boston University College of Communication
- Chatham University
- Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health Graduate Admissions
- Drexel University School of Public Health
- King's College London
- New York University School of Continuing and Professional Studies
- Northeastern University - College of Professional Studies
- Sarah Lawrence College - Graduate Studies Program
- University of Surrey
In this venue:
- There is wheelchair access
- Guide dogs are welcome
We strive to make our events accessible to people of all abilities, to request for a specific accommodation, please email us at email@example.com.
When & Where
Idealist is a nonprofit organization that connects people, organizations, and resources to help build a world where all people can live free and dignified lives.