New in 2013, we welcome submissions of board, card, and tabletop games to our competitive section of the showcase. The eligible submissions have to fulfill the following requirements:
- All types of games can be submitted, except solitaires, brain-teasers and expansions of existing games.
- The game has been released after October 2012 or is a prototype still in production.
- The game should be independently produced and published.
- Games should be produced in the New England and neighboring areas, including New York and Quebec.
- It is recommended to send games whose playing time does not exceed 45 to 60 minutes, because these are best for the showcase.
- Game content and other materials are owned solely by the developer/designers or legal permission obtained to use any other copyrighted material.
You are allowed to send multiple submissions by registering multiple times through Eventbrite. Submissions will be contacted after June 20th to send the game separately.
You should be ready to come to Cambridge, MA, to demonstrate your game at the festival.