Boston Festival of Indie Games 2013 Volunteer Registration
Saturday, September 14, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Boston Festival of Indie Games is picking up speed very quickly! Our festival will take place September 14, 2013, at the MIT Campus. The main festivities will take place in the Student Center, but there will be a number of other buildings used for films, etc.
We need lots of help before the festival takes place, as well as on-site during the event! We will have t-shirts available this year for volunteers, and you will receive a Volunteer Pass which gets you access to the afterparty. This year we will have a volunteer lounge with sodas, snacks, and - sponsors permitting - lunch to keep you moving.
Please note that registrations are limited to one per order, so ask your friends to apply individually.
SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE!
We need support people in the following areas:
- Indie Showcase – developer submissions, curation process support, digital and board games
- Programming – film screenings, keynote speakers, master classes, panels
- Adobe Game Jam – support game jam staff and participating developers
- Live Action Role Playing – support multiple LARP’s at 2013 fest
- Art Exhibit – art submissions, exhibit installation, promotions
- Live Music – new content area, venue coordination, solicit bands
- Volunteers – volunteer recruiting, coordination and management
- Fundraising – assist with sales, Kickstarter, indie bundle and donations
- Marketing – street promotions, runners, media escorts, regional/local outreach, web development, GRAPHIC DESIGN!
- Production – site logistics (need assistant producers and production coordinators)
- On-Site Volunteer - help out on day of event with logistics, crowd management, assisting attendees, etc.