BOSTON COMIC CON: AUGUST 3-4, 2013
1. Show Hours: Saturday, August 3, 2013, 10am to 7pm & Sunday, August 4, 2013 10am to 6pm.
2. Venue: Seaport World Trade Center, 200 Seaport Blvd., Boston, MA (www.seaportboston.com)
3. Event details can be found at www.bostoncomiccon.com.
4. All people who purchased advanced admission tickets on line for the original show dates of April 20-21, 2013 will have their tickets honored and accepted for the rescheduled show dates of August 3-4, 2013. If for any reason, you can not come to the show on that date, simply submit a refund request (see instructions below) by 5pm EST August 2, 2013.
5. Children 10 and under are free.
6. Purchased tickets are e-mailed to the purchaser by Eventbrite. Tickets can either be printed out or shown on a smart phone at the show. Hard copy tickets are NOT mailed to the purchaser.
7. Tickets are also available at the door on the show dates.
8. Any ticket refund request must be submitted by no later than 5pm August 2, 2013. Refund requests after that date will not be considered for any reason whatsoever. To request a refund please follow these instructions:
Log in to Eventbrite (www.eventbrite.com) with your email address you used to register for the event. (If you didn't create a password when you registered for the event, you can easily create one from the log-in page.) Once you're logged in, find the name of the event you registered for and click View Order. (If you don't see the event, you might need to click All Orders or Past Orders.) Then click Request Refund on the next screen.
Comic Book Convention
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.