San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
online ticket sales end at 3 PM; door tickets will be available for $20 general admission, $75 service providers — cash only
Boston Beta :: Open Source Edition
The last Boston Beta of 2012 is a benefit for the Free Software Foundation and a celebration of Boston's leading role in the free software and open source movements.
Boston Beta is part cocktail party, part demo night. Join us for an evening featuring the latest and greatest in free culture and open source:
- Interactive demos from open source & free culture projects
- Free-as-in-beer open bar from 7:30 - 8:30 PM (free wine too!)
- Delicious gourmet appetizers from Whole Foods Catering
- Casual, open socializing with hundreds of founders, hackers, open source geeks, students, bloggers, investors, and more
- Beautiful views overlooking the Charles River and Boston's city skyline as hundreds gather in Microsoft NERD's 11th-story event space
- Better attendees. Boston Beta events attract a passionate, engaged, tech-obsessed crowd. Thanks to our tiered pricing structure, fewer than 3% of Beta attendees are salespeople or service vendors; more than 70% are founders, developers, and investors. You won't find these ratios anywhere else.
- Top-shelf amenities. For less than the cost of a nosebleed seat at Fenway, you'll enjoy an immersive evening experience complete with complimentary drinks, delicious food, and an unmatched attention to detail.
- A brighter Bostonian future. Boston Beta is part of the Beta event series, stretching from New York (NY Beta) to San Francisco (SF Beta) to Dublin (Dublin Beta), and beyond. Your purchase provides us with the resources to continue producing our world-class event in Boston, and provides you with a chance to join the startup event experience that's sweeping the globe.
About Boston Beta
Boston Beta is New England's premier demo night, bringing together founders, hackers, students, investors, designers, visionaries, enthusiasts, media professionals, and more.
Join us for evenings of conversation, talks, and demos, focused around greater Boston's early-stage startup and technology community.
Boston Beta Sponsors
For more information on sponsoring Boston Beta or events in our other cities, drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org.