Boston 501 Tech Club Ignite Spooktacular
Wednesday, November 7, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (EST)
Do you need to bring your fundraising back from the dead?
Come to the Boston 501 Tech Club Spooktacular!
Come to the Boston 501 Tech Club Ignite Spooktacular!
Wednesday, November 7th
Open Networking from 6 to 7PM
Fundraising Application Ignite Sessions from 7 to 7:30PM
Open Networking from 7:30 to 8PM
Space with a Soul
281 Summer St.
Boston, MA 02110
Closest Public Transit:
T: Red Line to South Station and it's a short walk.
Hope to see you there!
Your scaaaarrrry organizers,
- Debra Askanase, Community Organizer 2.0, @askdebra
- Marc Baizman, My Computer Guy Nonprofit Technology Consulting, @mbaizman
- Ehren Foss, Prelude Interactive, @ehrenfoss
- Kat Friedrich, Science Writer and Media Specialist, @katanalyze
- Gavin Murphy, Annkissam
- Matteo Ramos-Mucci, Annkissam
- Martha Rogers, MASSCAP
For more info about Ignite sessions, see Wikipedia.
The Boston 501 Tech Club is brought to you by NTEN, the Nonprofit Technology Network