We are excited to announce that this June, BostInno will be profiling local innovation in a month-long, in-depth feature we're calling BostInno's State of Innovation.
Focusing specifically on four industries - education, mobile, marketing, and retail/e-commerce - the State of Innovation will consist of content, research reports, and video, with special access for our member Channels and partners.
The State of Innovation Forum will feature four dynamic panels of leaders in education, marketing, mobile, and retail/e-commerce. Networking and cocktails to follow. Complimentary and discounted tickets available for member Channels - find out how to become or upgrade to a member Channel today.
Schedule and Speakers:
1:30p - 2:00p Registration and Welcome
2:00p - 2:40p Marketing Panel Discussion
- Moderated by Paul Krasinski, CMO at Visible Measures
- Kevin Green, SVP, Strategy & Analytics at Digital Influence Group
- Bill Alberti, SVP, Strategy at Communispace
- Marc Grabowski, COO at Nanigans
- Elliott Seaborn, Managing Partner & Director of Marketing at Arnold Worldwide
- Arjun Moorthy, VP, Business Development & Channel Sales at HubSpot
2:40p - 3:20p Education Panel Discussion
- Moderated by Jean Hammond, Co-Founder of LearnLaunchX
- Will Eaton, Director of Instructor Development at Startup Institute
- Ariel Diaz, CEO & Co-Founder at Boundless
- Mark Chang, Director of Product at edX
- Meredith McPherron, Director, Center for Entrepreneurship at Harvard Business School
- Christina Chase, Entrepreneur in Residence at Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship
3:20p - 3:40p Break
3:40p - 4:20p Mobile Panel Discussion
- Moderated by Sarah Hodkinson, Director of Marketing & Sales Strategy at PayPal
- Sravish Sridhar, Founder & CEO of Kinvey
- Jeffrey Glass, CEO at Skyhook Wireless
- Raj Aggarwal, CEO at Localytics
- Nataly Kogan, Co-Founder of Happier, Inc.
- Alec Francesconi, President at Cantina
4:20p - 5:00p Retail/e-commerce Panel Discussion
- Moderated by Dave Balter, CEO at BzzAgent, Inc.
- David Oksman, CMO at Life is good
- Mike Salguero, CEO & Co-Founder of CustomMade
- Greg Selkoe, CEO & Founder of Karmaloop
- Matthieu Mcauliffe, East Coast Channel Solutions at Google
- Niraj Shah, Founder & CEO of Wayfair
5:00p - 5:15p Closing
5:15p - 6:30p Networking Reception featuring Newburyport Beer Tasting
Innovator's Index Sponsor:
Video Interview Sponsor:
When & Where
The online publishing platform behind BostInno, DC Inno and Chicago Inno – local news sites covering innovation.