San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
DHH EXAM NOTICE: NO CELL PHONES ALLOWED IN BUILDING DURING DHH CERTIFICATION EXAMS. In order to take the DHH Exam, Pre-application with DHH is REQUIRED. Application should be made to DHH thirty (30) days before the exam. This will allow ample time for approval.
This class is eligible for Waste Water CE Credit for classes 1, 2, 3 or 4.
- Levels 1 & 2 Basic Waste Water Operator Certification Review
- Continuing Education credits (Waste Water) from 1 to 4 days.
Fees: (All prices include copies of handouts)
Please make checks payable to: Booth, Hellums and Associates, LLC; 1320 East Gauthier Rd.; Lake Charles, LA 70607
- 32 Hour Course, $350.00 (Early Registration)./
- Continuing Education, $135 per day
NOTICE: Register early (more than 4 weeks before class begins) and get a $25 discount on the 32 Hour Course!
- Please bring your own California Manuals, a calculator and writing materials