San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Operator Certification Review. This class is eligible for Water Continuing Education Credit for classes 1, 2, 3 & 4.
- Levels 1 & 2 Basic Water Production, Treatment and Distribution Operator Certification Review
- Continuing Education credits (Water) from 1 to 4 days.
Fees: (All prices include copies of handouts)
Please make checks payable to:
Booth, Hellums and Associates, LLC,
1320 E. Gauthier Rd.,
Lake Charles, LA 70607
- 32 Hour Course, $350.00
- Continuing Education, $135 per day
NOTICE: Register early (more than four weeks before class begins) and get a $25 discount on the 32 Hour Course!
- Please bring your own California Manuals, a calculator and writing materials.
- Open and closed certification exams are given according to DHH/OPH exam schedule.
DHH EXAM NOTICE: NO CELL PHONES ALLOWED IN BUILDING DURING DHH CERTIFICATION EXAMS. Pre-application with DHH is REQUIRED IN ORDER TO TAKE AN EXAM. Application must be made to DHH thirty (30) days before the exam. This will allow ample time for approval.