Join us for a Saturday morning fitness expo featuring the hottest fitness professionals, the trendiest classes to hit in the Hub, and many of the best health & wellness brands, all in one place.
Tickets to BosFIT include:
- Open access to Ask-A-Trainer and Ask-A-Nutritionist Forums featuring Vyda Bielkus, founder of Health Yoga Life, Luke Ferdinands of Post Physical Therapy, Susan Cabana, founder of Nourish Your Soul, and Bron Volney, trainer at Boston Sports Club, among others.
- Half hour breakout classes by the hottest studos to hit in the Hub including Barry's Bootcamp, BollyX, The Club by George Foreman III's Bags & Bootcamp and Bags & Beats classes, Core Fusion Barre by Exhale, suspension training, and others.
- Giveaways and offers from many of the city's hottest health & wellness brands
- A stocked gift bag to take home, including a voucher for 2 free weeks of classes at Health Yoga Life, one complimentary spin class at Pursuit Boston, one complimentary class at Burn Fitness Studios, a 3-pack of classes at The Club, discounted BollyX classes, a $20 gift card to Gametime, discounts at sweetgreen, Advanced Muscular Therapy at Bella Sante, and more.
- Panel discussion from leading fitness industry experts including Rich Downing, Founder of Turnstyle Cycle and Caitlin Milbury, Mind Body Manager at exhale, and Bryan Doo, Head Strength & Conditioning coach for the Celtics. Moderated by BostInno fitness writer Caroline Earle, who will be hosting a debate-style discussion surrounding some of the latest health/wellness trends.
- A morning of unlimited classes and half hour workouts
... all for the price of one spin class.
See you at The Club!
When & Where
The online publishing platform behind BostInno, DC Inno and Chicago Inno – local news sites covering innovation.