Born To Swap Presents... February 2012 Swaptique
Sunday, February 26, 2012 from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM (EST)
Fall into Fabulous at our February Clothing and Accessories swap. Experiment with new styles, organize your closet, find a new-to-you wardrobe, & connect with great girls!
What to Bring:
- 5-10 of your BEST STYLISH (clothes, shoes, &/or handbags). Items should be New (Tags on & Never Been Worn) or Nearly New (worn 1-2 times). Check the How A Swap Works page to learn more about specific guidelines.
- This is a potluck swap so please bring a yummy entree, appetizer, or dessert to share, in a disposable container. Feel free to share the recipe (we foodie fashionistas love to try new things). We look forward to sampling the munchies!
- This will be a swap with no racks, but with VERY neatly organized piles of fashions. You may have to dig through clothes, but it will be worth the effort when you find your fabulous frocks!
- Volunteers swap for free. Contact us a email@example.com for dets!
What You’ll Get:
- Vendors will be on hand to help you complete your look with jewelry, cosmetics, & other finds. Check out their booths for a wide variety of stylish treasures.
- A comfortable relaxed environment designed to help you meet new gal pals and make long-term connections.
- The opportunity to swap fashions and revamp your wardrobe with fashionistas like you!
Plan for the Day:
3 pm – 4 pm | Clothing Drop Off
3 pm – 4:15 pm | Glam. Food. Fun. Snack on potluck fare, shop with our fantastic vendors, connect with other swappers while we create the ultimate “Swaptique” from your stylish donations
4:30 pm – 6 pm | Clothing Swap
Be on the lookout for event updates & please visit www.borntoswapstyle.com & “like” our facebook page, http://on.fb.me/xhbJpa, and swap tweets with us @BornToSwap for more info on clothing swaps & sustainable style!
See you at the swap & please let us know if you have any questions & please share with a friend!