San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Celebrity fashion stylist and editor-in-chief of UNVOGUE magazine K. Tyson Perez, along with three noteable stylists, hair-stylists and make-up artists will conduct a 3 hour work shop providing a hands-on learning experience; teaching the basic ins and outs of fashion styling, hair styling and make-up artistry. Upon completion of the workshop, each attendee will take part in a photo shoot with a reputable photographer and receive images to begin their portfolios.
What you will take away from this work shop:
- How to break into the field of fashion styling
- The different types of "stylists" i.e film/tv, celebrity and red carpet
- Creating a portfolio
- Developing your own "styling" aesthetic
- Beginning relationships with photographers, agencies, showrooms and potential clients
- How to build your "styling kit"
- Steps to securing agency representation
When & Where
K. Tyson Perez is a celebrated fashion stylist and fashion editor, who has working in the fashion industry for over ten years. Tyson has worked with the likes of Jennifer Lopez, Natalie Portman and Gabrielle Union as well as styled for several international fashion magazines before publishing his own digital fashion and music magazines entitled UNVOGUE and UNSOUND.