Heather and Jamie of Dark Roux Photography (with special guest Mark Eric) are hosting a one day business workshop at the beautiful Beinville House Hotel in the heart of the French Quarter.
You can take the best photos and know more about lighting than anyone else but if you don't know how to properly run your business it won't mean diddly squat to your wallet. We'll be sharing with you the principles and practices that we've used in our own business to accomplish our financial goals.
- We'll be discussing how your business should be setup and the essentials to keep it growing,
- your financial plan and how to get your money to work for you,
- workflow that saves you time and keeps your clients excited,
- selling techniques that really work,
- marketing that gets results,
- actual tools that will make your life easier,
- edit with purpose and save time using lightroom
- product(s) delivery, and planning for the future,
- plus more.
We'll also have some totally awesome product giveaways from Pictage, Fundy Software, Outer Focus, and Kubota Image Tools!! <--- oh yeah, free stuff!!!!
Join us on Thursday, February 21st and take your business to the next level.