Book of Lists Seminar: Your Link to Leaders
Friday, December 7, 2012 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM (PST)
San Jose, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Everyone knows the Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal's Book of Lists is the region's premier reference tool, providing vital information on local businesses. It includes invaluable competitive analysis, sales leads, contact information and much more. Are you getting the most out of your Book of Lists?
You can learn how to maximize the potential of the Book of Lists at an upcoming seminar hosted by the Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal. We'll tell you how the data is compiled and how to use it to identify industry trends, reach key decision makers and grow your business.
Make the Book of Lists work for you.
At this seminar, you'll learn:
- How to use the Book of Lists to grow your business
- Best ways to get your company included in the Book of Lists
- The powerful marketing opportunities available for year-long visibility
Only $20 to attend!
Attendance is limited to the first 25 attendees, sign up today!
Date: Friday, December 7th
Time: 9:30 - 11:00 am
Venue: CityView Plaza, 100 West San Fernando Street, 3rd Floor, San Jose, CA 95113
San Fernando Building is within the CityView Plaza, across from Specialty's Cafe & Bakery.
Who should attend:
Great for sales professionals, team leaders, fundraisers, job seekers, business owners and anyone who is responsible for business development, customer retention, and sales & marketing.
Did you know?
- 75% of CEOs view the Book of Lists as their link to leaders.
- 2/3 of CEOs will remember the brands they see advertised in the Book of Lists.
- 25% of subscribers have contacted a Book of Lists advertiser.
- CEOs refer to the Book of Lists twice per month.
To register and for more information, visit the link below: