San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Successful Authors Have Three Traits In Common:
- They have a story to tell
- They understand the value of peer community
- They appreciate the candor of constructive criticism
At Each Session, We'll
- Participate in a relationship building exercise that will show participants how to best assist each other
- Select five participants to read a chapter aloud (either a first or a favorite chapter)
- Explore marketing strategies and selling techniques
- Hear from a featured speaker on industry related topics
- ...and more...
This Cohort Is For You, If:
- You're an author...especially those interested in creating a series
- You have a great story idea, but don't know where to start
- You need assistance marketing your book
- You need accountability as you write
- Our four step proprietary system will help you get started, ensure you make progress and see your book through to completion
- Constructive group size
- Small enough to allow maximum participation
- Large enough to permit maximum input and idea sharing
- Ideas for immediate and long reaching implementation
- Customized writing tips at each session
- Customized marketing tips at each session
When & Where
As a child, books provided me with a way of escape. Books instantly transported me to a different place - sometimes even a different time. In the pages of a book, I could be anything, anybody I wanted. I fell in love with words and their power and we're still enjoying a fantastic relationship.
Welcome to the Book Coach 101 community.
At Book Coach 101, our purpose is to support, promote and showcase our author's books, products, and services and to help them achieve their writing goals.
Please join us and learn the power of networking and building relationships with successful authors and businesswomen who know the amazing benefits of sharing and helping.
My passion is helping women overcome obstacles and challenges and navigate life's many twists and turns. I help you tell YOUR story. I do this through coaching, teaching, and training on writing, leadership, speaking, small business and publishing.
I'm looking forward to getting to know you, your business and your book!