San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
HOW'D YOU END UP HERE?! LOOKING FOR THE "SICARIO" SCREENING?
BobbyPen's Passion Pamper Party
When is the last time you've done something specifically for you? As women, we give so much of ourselves to work and family-life that we sometimes forget to take a second and smell the roses.
Here's your chance for a short escape to paradise to rejuvenate you this Spring.
Created as a Women's Appreciation Event in celebration of Women's History Month, BobbyPen's Passion Pamper Party has combined the best of:
- THE KITCHEN
- THE BEDROOM
- THE SPA
for a unique social experience.
Brunch is the adult equivalent of the slumber parties we used to have as girls.
We get a chance to escape responsibility for just a few hours to dish with our girlfriends and enjoy delicious food and cocktails; things that make us feel good.
We're honoring the 2014 theme "Celebrate Women of Character, Courage and Commitment," past and present, through a fun and informational bonding experience.
- MANICURES & EYEBROW WAXING provided by Sassy Nails Salon & Spa
- CHAIR MASSAGES by therapist Sean White
- BRUNCH STATION and menu crafted by Penn Social Catering by Chef G
- FREE COCKTAILS to first 100 guests by Rose 'N' Blum Bubbly Moscato
- PASSION TOY DEMO by Pure Romance including sensual and fun tips & tricks. Gift bags will include product samples and special discounts
- ZUMBA FITNESS DEMO by Sensazão Crew, including three (3) gift cards for a guest and a friend to enjoy a free fitness dance class
- ORS (formerly Organic Root Stimulator) hair product samples and giveaways
- BODY WRAPS by It Works! distributor Patrice Wells
- CUSTOM AFRICAN WAIST BEADS by Lush Vices
- .925 STERLING SILVER JEWELRY by Tiphanie Hill
- FASHION JEWELRY by Kreative Belle
- ALL-NATURAL SHEA BUTTER PRODUCTS by Shea Butter Like Woah
- FASHION ACCESSORIES by Chic by Shennan
- HOMEMADE PUDDINGS by Ms. Pudding Queen Mobile Pudding Distributor
Women, you should come expecting to be uplifted. You will feel beautiful, confident and empowered after four hours of being spoiled!
Guests will be rewarded for their vigilance through giveaways and contests!
Throughout the venue, one 22-inch and two 15-inch projectors will display images of women who represent this year's National Women's History Project theme, including celebrities and local trailblazers.
Win cool prizes, enjoy great live music, a full bar and a one-of-a-kind brunch experience that will leave you equipped with character, courage and commitment to yourself.
Tickets are limited for this event, so snag yours today!
If you are interested in participating in this event as a vendor and/or cross marketing partner, please contact email@example.com.
When & Where
TheBobbyPen.com serves as a platform to exalt the urban experience. Each post a banner of excellence in urban lifestyle contributions to music, the arts, fashion and cultural events. TheBobbyPen.com salutes pioneering industry leaders of today and highlights emerging stars and socialites of tomorrow.
With the aim to avoid gossip and regurgitated information, TheBobbyPen.com strives to offer original multimedia content that you won’t find anywhere else infusing storytelling and reporting with a unique style and voice all its own.
Since its start in 2010, TheBobbyPen.com has made incredible strides interviewing industry professionals Miguel, Kendrick Lamar, The Game, Actress Angell Conwell, Tamar Braxton, Avant, Celebrity Stylist Olori Swank, Dwele, Amel Larriuex, Raheem DeVaughn , Brandy, Q Parker and The Cool Kids to name a few. Imagine who will grace these digital pages in the future!