Leadership Team Training is for incoming BNI Chapter Presidents, Vice Presidents, and Secretary/Treasurers. Membership Committee members may also register for Leadership Team Training. The training and extensive materials provided by BNI Director Consultants will enable the incoming Leadership Team to run the chapter effectively for the benefit of all members throughout the six month term. This 4.5 hour training is mandatory in its entirety.
The meeting fee for the event is $27, paid through Eventbrite, and is non-refundable unless cancelled in a timely manner. The meeting fee for those who have not pre-registered (walk-ins) will be $35, and materials may not be available for them. Food and beverages will be provided.
You will receive a confirmation from Eventbrite. You will also receive a confirming email from BNI Long Island Training Registration, which means you are on the roster and a ticket will not be required.
If you should need to cancel, please inform Training Registration as soon as possible at email@example.com, no later than 48 hours in advance, in order to process your refund and open the wait list. There will be no refunds after that point.
Why go to Leadership Team training?
1. Gain valuable contacts with other members of Leadership Teams whom you can call for info or to bounce ideas off of-
2. Learn the responsibilities of your Leadership Team role
3. Learn common errors and how to prevent them
4. Get your specific questions answered
5. Receive the Leadership Team manual and learn about it in depth
6. Learn the “hidden elements” of the meeting – WHY we do what we do
7. Bond with the other members of your Leadership Team outside the meeting
8. Learn what other local chapters are doing
9. Get good ideas about how to “energize” your meetings (i.e. meeting stimulants)
10. Get to know your Director(s)
11. Network with other BNI members
12. Hit the ground running when you take over a leadership role in the chapter
13. Learn how to handle chapter problems or complaints (skills which help in your own business also!)
14. Gain access to BNINet (BNI’s database system)
15. Gain access to the Leadership Only section.
16. Get a nifty Leadership Team ribbon for your name badge!
17. Help your chapter grow and prosper
18. Get updates on the organization and changes to the manual
19. Share your knowledge and experience (especially LT members who’ve attended before)
20. Have fun!
21. Cross-train people on the different positions
22. Make sure your plane has a pilot!