Isn't it time that you go results from your Facebook page?
This course is all about powerful techniques and stratagies that you can use to build your business using the #1 social media website in the world!
One of the most important aspects of connected social media marketing is Facebook. While your fans and followers may occasionally see your updates, but are you seeing results from all of your hardwork?
Most businesses are using only about 10% of the potential that Facebook can give!
Whether your business relies heavily on Facebook or not, it is still one of the most powerful forums in which to promote your product or service.
- Topic: BLUEPRINT to Facebook success for the small business owner!
- Date: January 15th, 2013
- Time: 12:15 to 3:45pm (there will be 1/2 hour in the beginning for networking & check-in)
- Investment: $25.00 EARLY BIRD pricing. Price will be going up to $30 after January 1st. Class will include course materials and snacks.
CLASS TRAINER- Shane Fraser, Founder of Social Networking Assistance.
Shane is going to show you how to powerful Facebook stratagies that include....
· Secrets to mastering the administration panel.
· How to highlight stories that will drive business to your business page.
· Simple techniques on pinning messages to the top of your Facebook page.
· How to creating engaging and popular content to post.
· Answering questions such as, “how many times should I post a day?” and “When is the best time to post?” etc.
· All attendees will walk away with a treasure trove of new and fresh content to start posting on your page immediately!
· Tons of tricks and tips that you will learn by taking this class to help boost engagement and likes!
· This class will be crammed with fantastic examples of small businesses success stories of how other small businesses are being successful using Facebook for advertising.
· How to drive tons of traffic to your website using the Facebook "Lead Maverick" technique!
· How to set your settings to help block profanity from your page to protect your company image and reputation!
· How to use Facebook Insights to see "how to" measure your results.
· How to technique for Facebook to reach all age groups depending on your target audience
· Learn how to deal with negative comments on your page
· PROFILE CHECKUP- Verifier of our information is set correctly.
· How to add an awesome special features to your page like "CALL NOW" and "HOURS DISPLAYED" buttons.
· We will give examples of engaging profile pictures and cover photos
· And MUCH more!
FREE CLASS BONUSES:
EXTRA FEES: (if applicable)
- To "pay at the door"- An extra $5 will be charged.
- To pay with a check there will be an extra $5 charged.
REFUND POLICY: Full refund within 2 days of class. If within 2 days of the class you will credit towards a future class.
TO SIGNUP FOR THE CLASS:
a) Please join the group at the top-right where it says "join".
b) You will pay for the class after you have clicked the RSVP option above for this event.
b) Also, if you are not currently a member, please join the group at www.LinkedInCharlotte.com
c) To pay for the group membership (its good for a year's membership) click on the Eventbrite button below.
Feel free to contact me at (704)840-4137 with any questions.
Owner/Organizer/Sponsor of www.LinkedInCharlotte.com
Owner/Organizer/Sponsor of www.CharlotteBizOwners.com
Owner/Organizer/Sponsor of www.CharlotteNewInTown.com
When & Where
Please check out our group and classes at www.LinkedInCharlotte.com and www.CharlotteBizOwners.com.