San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Bluegreen Vacations is hosting a Spring Sales Career Event Open House for the expansion of its Call Transfer Program with Choice Hotels.
Date: Tuesday, April 8th 2014
Time: 10am or 3pm (Please register for either time slot, by emailing email@example.com)
Location: Our office on Millenia Blvd -- complete address and directions given upon registration
Here we GROW again! Bluegreen Vacations is the “Official Vacation Provider for Choice Hotels International,” one of the largest hotel companies in the world.
We are currently hiring enthusiastic, sales-minded professionals for our state of the art office to sell our premier, specially priced vacations to Choice Hotel’s Privilege Members, who are transferred to us live from Choice Hotels Reservation Centers.
Offer 16 world class destinations such as: Orlando, Las Vegas, Charleston, Myrtle Beach, Smoky Mountains, Branson, New Orleans, St. Petersburg, St. Augustine, Aruba and more!
Directions to RSVP for Event:
- “Apply Now” at : https://re11.ultipro.com/BLU1002/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=1483
- Email Lauren Ronzino (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register for either 10am or 3pm interview slots.
JOB TITLE: Call Transfer Associate
DESCRIPTION: The Role of the Call Transfer Associate is to field incoming calls from guests who are interested in our promotional offers and to sell a premier marketing package for a discounted vacation at one of our resorts/preferred partner properties. Choice Hotels International, one of the world's largest lodging franchisors, has partnered with Bluegreen Vacations. Choice Hotel guests will be transferred to our call center and given the opportunity to travel to one of our beautiful destinations at an incredible value. Locations, such as, Las Vegas, Orlando, Smoky Mountains, Branson, Myrtle Beach, Charleston, Arizona and more! The Call Transfer Associate will be selling these travel opportunities/vacations to our guests.
- Paid Training
- Up to $10/hr base plus commission and bonuses - no cap on commission
- Benefits (health, vision and dental) after 90 days
- Paid-time off after 90 days
- Discounted Resort Stays after 90 days ($75 a week)
- 401k plus company match
- Potential for growth and advancement
- Brand new office with break room, free coffee and on-site deli
- High school diploma/GED
- 6 months to 1 year of sales experience (preferably phone sales)
- Experience selling vacations for timeshare marketing a plus
- Up-beat and positive attitude
- Great communicator
- Must have flexible schedule to include some nights, weekends and holidays -- Multiple Shifts Available
- High energy
When & Where
Office : 407-587-8316 (M-F 9:00am-5:00pm)
Moble: 407-453-3556 (after 5:00pm and on Weekends Only)