We offer BLS / CPR training in the Downtown Los Angeles area.
Questions? Need a class closer to your location or on a different day? Give us a call and a health and safety consultant will help you.
We have over 800 locations nationwide to serve your needs.
The Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers Classroom Course is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner.
This course is for healthcare professionals who need to know how to perform CPR, as well as other lifesaving skills, in a wide variety of in-hospital and out-of-hospital settings.
• Key changes in basic life support, reflecting the new science from the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
• Critical concepts of high-quality CPR
• The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
• 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
• 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
• Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
• Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
• Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
• Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
• CPR with an advanced airway*
* This is an introduction to the compression/ventilation rate and ratio for a patient who has an advanced airway in place. For more information on advanced airways, please refer to the Airway Management Course.
Initial Provider Course requires approximately 4.5 hours to complete, including skills practice and skills testing.
Renewal Course requires approximately 4 hours, including skills practice and skills testing.
*course time based on 1 instructor: 6 student: 2 manikins
Video based course ensures consistency
• Instructor led, hands on class format reinforces skills proficiency
• Student manual comes with new Pocket Reference Card, designed to provide quick emergency information to the rescuer at any time.
• Updated Science based content
American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers Course Completion Card is valid for two years.
In the classroom, students participate in simulated clinical scenarios and learning stations. Students work with an AHA BLS Instructor to complete BLS skills practice and skills testing. Students also complete a written exam.
READY TO RESCUE - Los Angeles CPR
READY TO RESCUE INC.
READY TO RESCUE is an Authorized Provider of CPR and ECC Courses through the American Heart Association. READY TO RESCUE provides basic life support training (BLS) including CPR and AED. Advanced life support training (ALS) classes are offered as well including ACLSandPALS. READY TO RESCUE is proud to offer CPR, AED, and First Aid training. READY TO RESCUE proudly offers courses in Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Diego County, San Bernardino County, Santa Clara County and San Francisco County. We are driven to deliver quality emergency training while engaging our students to learn their skills both confidently and effectively. Our staff includes professional rescue personnel whom offer real life experience and training. READY TO RESCUE offers American Heart Association (AHA) training courses. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of the fees needed for AHA materials, do not represent income to the AHA. Thank you for choosing READY TO RESCUE for your professional needs.