Blogging for Businesses and Marketers Workshop
Wednesday, March 28, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 9:30 PM (PDT)
Mountain View, United States
- How blogging fits into your existing marketing efforts
- Picking the perfect blogging platform for your needs
- Set up a blog and optimize it for social media and SEO
- Blogging strategies and best practices for b2b and b2c businesses
- How to promote your blog and generate traffic
- Power tips to generate blog post ideas and create an editorial calendar
How to customize your blog with original templates ( using wordpress as an example)
- Increases your online exposure
- Benefits of solo bloggers versus teams
- It's closely connected with your existing web site
- Attract inbound traffic from search engines and social networks
- It acts as a social hub for your existing web site and social networks
- Highly brand-able environment where you can control the experience
- Helps position you as a trusted resource or subject matter expert to your audience
- It's a multimedia platform that supports audio, video, images as well as text.
Who should attend this event?
- Marketing professionals
- Business owners
- Aspiring Social Media Professionals
- Digital Marketing Professionals
Please join this hands-on workshop and learn about blogging from an industry expert. Similar workshops have been priced at as much as $1000. Snacks and refreshments are included. Seating is limited.
Door open at 6:00pm. Workshop shall begin promptly at 6:30pm.
Adam is also a regular author on the top ranked digital marketing blog SocialMediaExplorer.com, the social media manager for TEDxSanJoseCA, and co-host of the newly launched "SoLoMo Show" podcast discussing the intersection of social, local and mobile marketing.
When & Where
Chinese Information and Networking Association (CINA) is a leading non-profit organization established in 1992, formed by a group of Chinese professionals from the network computing industry. Today, with more than 23,000+ members, CINA is one of the most active and fastest growing professional associations in Silicon Valley . CINA focuses its energy on performing member services that are consistent with our mission by assembling a talented and experienced board, exceeding members' expectations by continually providing quality speakers and seminars.
CINA brings together a diverse group of professionals consisting not only Chinese but also people from different ethnicities and backgrounds. Our goal is to provide a forum facilitating engineers, entrepreneurs, corporate executives (CEOs, CTOs, VPs, directors and managers), angel investor and venture capitalists to share innovative ideas, and to connect with opportunities.