Blogging for Business: Starting a Blog That Works for You (Online Workshop)
Monday, May 20, 2013 at 8:00 AM - Sunday, June 23, 2013 at 11:59 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Blogging for Business:
Starting a Blog That Works for You
Bloggers and online personalities like Perez Hilton and Sharon Carpenter may seem like mere gossip columnists, but the truth is that they’re actually some of today’s savviest business people.
Learn how to use blogging to start a new business, grow your existing business or promote your brand through this innovative online workshop.
What You'll Do:
- Find and connect your unique niche to the most profitable internet markets.
- Register a domain name for a new website or improve your existing website.
- Create engaging content and attractive graphics.
- Learn some basic HTML and CSS web programming.
- Discover ways to monetize and promote your blog or website online .
- Network with other up-and-coming bloggers and web designers.
This workshop takes place completely online, meaning you can view the videos and activities anywhere, anytime.
Your registration remains active for one year.
Enrollment closes 5/26/2013.
When & Where
Sisimoudu Design Studios LLC
Sisimoudu Design Studios is a Memphis-based web design company. Services include Website Development and Maintenance, Social Media Development, SEO, Internet Marketing, Content Generation, Content Management, and Technical Editing.
Real Women Wear Green is a social enterprise project sponsored by Sisimoudu Design Studios. Through a series of community events, public speaking engagements, webinars, training programs, and an online newsletter, Real Women Wear Green helps women use technology and the environment to build sustainable careers that promote work-life balance.