Blind Skier Fundraiser sponsored by the Jacksonville Ski Club
Tuesday, November 19, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Help send deserving blind students from the Florida School for the Deaf and Blind on a fun-filled, confidence-building trip to the Extreme Mobility Camp in Colorado. Our goal is 4 students, @$2000 each
- Bid on amazing items at a silent auction
- Watch"Dynasty", a Warren Miller extreme skiing film while you munch on appetizers (while they last)and sip libations from the cash bar
- Meet students who have been on the program to CO
- Listen to the "Outta Sight" Band from the School
- Door Prizes from Peter Glenn Sports
Some of the items up for bid:
$100 gas cards, 3 nights lodging and 3 days skiing for 2 at Whitefish (MT) Resort, Luggage from REI, gift cards from Peter Glenn Sports, 1 night at the Huntley Lodge in Big Sky, rounds of golf, restaurant gift certificates, bicycle tune-up and much much more.
PLEASE RSVP here so we can plan accordingly.
ADMISSION WILL BE $5 AT THE DOOR
Please be prepared to pay for auction items by check or cash only.
For more information about the Jacksonville Ski Club and its fun-filled ski and snow boarding trips, visit www.skiclub.org
When & Where
Jacksonville Ski Club
The Jacksonville Ski Club is a not-for-profit, all volunteer organization of skiers and boarders of all ages and abilities.