A blended family begins after loss and change, which affects all members of the family. Become a ‘Smart’ Step-family through practical and realistic solutions to the common issues faced by step-families. This biblically based studies are suitable for pre-marrieds, re-marriages, or individuals involved in any of the multitude of ways step-families are brought together.
Common Myths surrounding Step families:
- Stepfamily blending happens quickly.
- A stepfamily is the same as a first-marriage family.
- Love between the step-relationships occurs instantly.
- Stepparents are wicked.
- Children whose parents divorce and remarry are damaged permanently.
- It helps children to withdraw from their nonresidential parent.
The Smart Stepfamily 8 week educational series based on the seven fundamental steps to blended family success provides practical, realistic solutions to the issues you face as a stepfamily. The Smart Step-Family (2nd edition) workbook is required $10.99 and the book $15.99 (optional) are both available in the Northland Bookstore.
Meets on Sundays from 9:00 am to 10:30 am in room 4204 from October 9th through December 4th. Childcare is available - please reserve with Pauline Hale at Northland Church: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions: ask Jeff and Tammy @ 407-616-6658 or email@example.com