- WHO: BlackCelebrityGiving.com In Conjunction With The Gidewon Group
- WHAT: The #GivingIsGood Awards will be a private reception recognizing foundations that have gone above and beyond in actively making a difference. This year's awards will feature BlackCelebrityGiving.com's 2013 Ambassador, Toya Wright.
- WHERE: Vanquish Lounge 1029 Peachtree Street Atlanta, GA 30309
- WHEN: Thursday, June 27, 2013 from 7:00pm - 9:30pm
- WHY: BlackCelebrityGiving.Com (BCG) serves as an online destination for all things Giving and Good. BCG provides original content of celebrity philanthropy, nonprofit organizations and causes that directly correlate with the multi-cultural community. BCG in conjunction with The Gidewon Group are creating a platform to highlight foundations, conjure community participation, and provide exposure for socially conscious initiatives. Foundations being honored include:
- Big Boi's Big Kidz Foundation
- Families First
- Terri Vaughn's Take Wings Foundation
- The Enchanted Closet
- Ceelo Green's GreenHouse Foundation
- The Urban League of Greater Atlanta Young Professionals.
- WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Change Makers, Do Gooders, Philanthropist, Service Enthusiasts, and those looking to get more involved in doing Good!
- ATTIRE: Business Casual / Office Chic
- GET SOCIAL: #GivingIs Good @BlkCelebGiving
- COMPLIMENTARY RSVP WITH A PRODUCT DONATION TO THE BLACKCELEBRITYGIVING.COM GIVING BOUTIQUE. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE GIVING BOUTIQUE VISIT http://www.blackcelebritygiving.com/giving-boutique/