Welcome to the 2013 Balckberry bRamble
Ride limited to the first 600 riders
Online registration has ended.
Don't worry, if you want to ride you can register at the event!
Onsite registration will begin August 4, 2013 at 6:30 am
The bRamble has long been known for its bucolic scenic route, extraordinary food at rest stops, reliable support and FREE blackberry pie and ice cream at the finish.
Each registered rider over 21 years can get one free Ninkasi beer or wine at our beer/wine garden.
- 10:00 am 10/20 Community Ride (Map)
Thanks to Our Sponsors
When & Where
Greater Eugene Area Riders
The mission of GEARs is to promote and encourage bicycle riding for transportation and recreation. GEARs strives to accomplish this mission by:
* Coordinating, promoting and leading regularly scheduled rides for riders of various skill levels,
* Teaching safety and skill classes for riders of various skill levels,
* Encouraging public, private and governmental entities to develop better cycling facilities,
* Defending and protecting the rights and responsibilities of bicycle riders as vehicle operators for transportation, pleasure and health,
* Initiating, coordinating and leading community bicycling events, and
* Lobbying governmental and public entities in the furtherance of our mission, vision and values.