Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This meeting is a follow-up to the Black Warrior State of the Watershed Conference. Conference survey results showed that stakeholders wanted to meet peroidically to network and receive information about studies and project initiatives within the Black Warrior Watershed.
Topics and speakers confirmed for the meeting include:
- USDA/NRCS Water Quality Initiative – Allison Jenkins, Alabama Clean Water Partnership
- Commercial Water Recycling – Johnnie Johnston, Sewage Equipment Sales & Services
- University of Alabama Watershed Management Course– Mary Pitts, North River Watershed Coordinator
- Water Policy Update – Bennett Bearden, Chair-Governor’s Water Policy Committee
- Completed Habitat Assessments – Dr. Pat O’Neil, Geological Survey of Alabama
- Aquatic Invasive Species Concerns on the Warrior River – Brandon Smith, US Army COE and Dr. Jennifer Edmonds, University of Alabama
Registration Fee: $15 to cover cost of lunch
FREE PARKING IN THE CITY'S PARKING DECK
When & Where
Black Warrior Clean Water Partnership