You must register using the link above to gain admission. Ticket sales will end once we reach capacity.
Join us as we return to The Griffin! This lounge in the Meatpacking district features "old New York, turn-of-the-century French Colonial, Dutch-inspired architecture." Decor is impressively over the top, including enormous unmarked double doors, an oversized chandelier emanating from a giant framed mirror ceiling, and blue velvet banquettes. A light appetizer menu will be available.
To visit The Griffin's website, click here.
To view photos from our recent events and to learn more about Black Ivy Events, Inc., visit our website.
SPECIAL ANNOUNCMENT: Black Ivy Events will be coming to Washington, DC! We are partnering with a new not-for-profit organization called Ivy Cause Events (I.C.E.) based in DC. We will host our first joint happy hour at District in Adams Morgan on Thursday, April 1. Tell your DC friends to join the mailing list and view the video invitation by clicking here.
* Once you register, your name will be added to the guest list. No physical ticket will be sent to you but EventBrite will e-mail you a receipt. Print this receipt or save it to your phone and bring it with you to the event for ease of entry.
* If you purchase tickets for guests, please fill in their names as additional guests when you register.
* Online registration will be available until 3:00pm on March 31 or until we reach capacity.
* Tickets can be purchased at the door for $20 based on available capacity, but we encourage you to pre-purchase online to take advantage of the reduced price.
* No refunds or cancellations permitted.
When & Where
Black Ivy Events, Inc.
Black Ivy Events, Inc. is a private company that caters to the social, professional and civic interests of alumni of color from the eight Ivy League institutions. Our dynamic social events bring together an exceptional community of diverse professionals. Alumni are represented across a range of industries and ages. Our mission is to leverage and enhance the prestigious social network of diverse Ivy League alumni.