Follow us on Twitter @blackivyevents
iLounge, located on the lower level of Restaurant i, is located in the Gramercy/Flatiron district and is the perfect destination for meeting and socializing with friends. The decor includes banquet seating and a sleek bar. Click here to visit iLounge's website.
Complimentary hors d'oeuvres will be sponsored by the Stanford Black Alumni Association of New York. The menu includes modern American cuisine with Asian influences.
To view photos from our recent events and to learn more about Black Ivy Events Inc., visit our website.
* Once you register, your name will be added to the guest list. No physical ticket will be sent to you but EventBrite will e-mail you a receipt. Print this receipt or save it to your phone and bring it with you to the event for ease of entry.
* If you purchase tickets for guests, please fill in their names as additional guests when you register.
* Online registration will be available until 3:00pm on December 15 or until we reach capacity.
* Tickets can be purchased at the door for $20 based on available capacity, but we encourage you to pre-purchase online to take advantage of the reduced price.
* No refunds or cancellations permitted.
When & Where
Black Ivy Events, Inc.
Black Ivy Events, Inc. is a private company that caters to the social, professional and civic interests of alumni of color from the eight Ivy League institutions. Our dynamic social events bring together an exceptional community of diverse professionals. Alumni are represented across a range of industries and ages. Our mission is to leverage and enhance the prestigious social network of diverse Ivy League alumni.