You must register using the link above to gain admission. Ticket sales will end once we reach capacity.
Join us this holiday season at Cellar Bar, located in the luxury designer Bryant Park Hotel in Midtown Manhattan. The cavernous upscale lounge's ambiance is rich with vaulted ceilings, sultry red velvet tones and candlelit banquette seating with a hip and cozy ambiance.
To visit The Bryant Park Hotel's website, click here.
To view photos from our recent events and to learn more about Black Ivy Events, Inc., visit our website.
Representatives from the Sponsors for Educational Opportunity (SEO) Alternative Investment Fellowship Program will be present at this event. The aim of the Fellowship Program is to educate young professionals on the various aspects of the alternative investment industry. For more information, click here.
* Once you register, your name will be added to the guest list. No physical ticket will be sent to you but EventBrite will e-mail you a receipt. Print this receipt or save it to your phone and bring it with you to the event for ease of entry.
* If you purchase tickets for guests, please fill in their names as additional guests when you register.
* Online registration will be available until 3:00pm on December 15 or until we reach capacity.
* Tickets can be purchased at the door for $20 based on available capacity, but we encourage you to pre-purchase online to take advantage of the reduced price.
* No refunds or cancellations permitted.
When & Where
Black Ivy Events, Inc.
Black Ivy Events, Inc. is a private company that caters to the social, professional and civic interests of alumni of color from the eight Ivy League institutions. Our dynamic social events bring together an exceptional community of diverse professionals. Alumni are represented across a range of industries and ages. Our mission is to leverage and enhance the prestigious social network of diverse Ivy League alumni.