Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
You must register using the link above to gain admission. Ticket sales will end once we reach capacity.
Start off the new year and the new decade with us at The Gates! Kept private from the street by the pair of heritage brass gates, The Gates features an interior salvaged from the art-nouveau masterpiece Biltmore Hotel in Midtown. This decadent space features lavish marble walls, an open fireplace and crystal chandeliers that reflect the timeless and classic nature of genuine luxury.
To visit The Gates website, click here.
To view photos from our recent events and to learn more about Black Ivy Events, Inc., visit our website.
A portion of the proceeds from this event will be donated to UNICEF to support their relief efforts in Haiti.
* Once you register, your name will be added to the guest list. No physical ticket will be sent to you but EventBrite will e-mail you a receipt. Print this receipt or save it to your phone and bring it with you to the event for ease of entry.
* If you purchase tickets for guests, please fill in their names as additional guests when you register.
* Online registration will be available until 3:00pm on January 28 or until we reach capacity.
* Tickets can be purchased at the door for $20 based on available capacity, but we encourage you to pre-purchase online to take advantage of the reduced price.
* No refunds or cancellations permitted.
When & Where
Black Ivy Events, Inc.
Black Ivy Events, Inc. is a private company that caters to the social, professional and civic interests of alumni of color from the eight Ivy League institutions. Our dynamic social events bring together an exceptional community of diverse professionals. Alumni are represented across a range of industries and ages. Our mission is to leverage and enhance the prestigious social network of diverse Ivy League alumni.