San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
San Diego's Original Speakeasy Returns for One Night Only!
Ring in the New Year with glitz, glam and guaranteed good times! The Bivouac is an upscale and more intimate nightclub experience, hosted in a unique setting full of enchantment. For one night only, THE US GRANT's Celestial Ballroom (a known San Diego Speakeasy during the days of Prohibition) will flash back to the Jazz Age of Flappers, Pearls and Barrels of Booze, fused with the modern, urban energy of today's most popular nightlife experiences -- all rolled into one incredible party!
Pop the Cork to New Year's Eve with hosted Champagne upon arrival, 9-10pm for all guests.
Hit the Dance Floor with a duo line-up, featuring cutting-edge sets by DJ Brett Bodley, infused with a special guest performance by Soul-sensation Sharifah and The Good Thing.
Quench your thirst for celebration with premium bars - including a Flapper Champagne Station featuring Sparkling Cocktails like the Kir Royale, Death in the Afternoon and Classic Champagne Cocktail - designed by Celebrity Mixologist, Jeff Josenhans, as seen on The Food Network and voted "Best Cocktails" by San Diego Magazine.
Re-fuel and get a moment's repose upstairs in the Grand Lobby with Chef's selection of light fare available for purchase.
3-2-1...countdown to Midnight with a hosted Champagne toast, and let the spirited revelry continue!
Sponsors: New Amsterdam Vodka, La Marca Prosecco, Shellback Caribbean Rum, Remy Martin, Piper Heidisck, Peroni, Batch 19.
* This is a 21+ Event. ID's will be checked upon entry.
* No ticket sales at the door. Pre-purchase required and will sell out early. All sales are final.
* Dress to Impress. 1920's inspired attire is encouraged, but not required. Dress Code is Cocktail Chic.
* Very Limited Seating in the Celestial Ballroom for General Admission and VIP Tickets. Bottle Service Packages strongly recommended to reserve seating, exclusively for you and up to 5 of your guests.
* In and out privileges with Bivouac wristband. Entry and re-entry will be monitored.
* Pre-party dining is available in The Grant Grill. Click here to reserve now or call 619-744-2077.
* Guest Room Reservations are also available at THE US GRANT Hotel. Click here to learn more or call 866-837-4270.
* Click here to learn more about THE US GRANT Gin being raffled to Bottle Service reservations.