An ideal cycling tour to discover Belle Epoque districts splendours revealing the rich past of Nice’ influences (French, English, Russian & Italian) & the richest era for Nice & French Riviera when the worldly known elite start to come & buy land on the Riviera.
A different way to discover the most aristocratics & populars areas of Nice, with a local, & professional guide knowing perfectly every corner of the city. Highlights : English Promenade, Golden Squares, luxuous shops, pedestrian streets, Belle Epoque palaces, churches, Musicians' district, the Russian Cathedral Nicolas II (the biggest one out of Russia !) & the brand new district called Liberation and its most popular market every morning (except monday). After, refreshing and photos stops, we will pass through not turistic & popular districts where generally just locals go.
An lively experience pedalling softly & having fun to get your bearings in the city, maybe trying some delicious food from Nice, the best Ice Cream of France, delicious pastry or organic bread, try some local produce, cheese, wine or delicatessen, feeling the hearthbeat of Nice inside the Market or in a bar terrace...
- The typical provençal market of Libération (morning only), the main squares & palaces of Nice's Belle Epoque Period
- A perfect tour to get your bearings and to know in 3h the whole city of Nice's soul
- You will know where are the best shopping areas, markets & best handcrafts & activities
- A delicious local food degustation to know the best of culinary recipes of Nice
- A young local, professional & passionate guide knowing this streets like his pocket & tell the true story of Old Nice secrets, treasures & legends`
- An ideal tour for the first time in Nice with also advises where to buy the best products, restaurants, bars & handcrafts to avoid tourist traps
Customized tours with small groups to be attentive to the desires & tastes of every guest
- Platter of local food degustation included.
- Typical Niçois Market of Libération (morning)
- Local produce degustation platters : wine, cheese, charcuterie, organics olive oil & breads
Why choose us :
- Guarantee of low price for excellent quality of services : certainly you can find a little bit cheaper but not with a local guide with professional diploma card and good historical & cultural knowledge
- We only do tours with small groups to assure the best quality of services (10 people max. but often from 3 to 7 people, if you ask we can arrange for private tour just with your family)
- The guide know the French Riviera & Nice like the other side of his hand and can provide you the best tips & advises (restaurants, bars, cities & villages, nightlife, shops) to continue your holidays helping to become unforgettable ones
- Our custom service permit us to deliver personalized options during the tour
- We are committed practicing responsible tourism with locals partnerships, the reason why we do tours only with locals & professionals guides (and not non-locals exploited students) and with french good quality city bikes really comfortables
- As we are also travellers, we know that guiding it’s a passion of personalized service & people during holidays want to have fun, to discover beautifull areas, to meet good people, to leave real experiences & to learn about history & culture (so our visits are not parrot style speaches full of dates & fake legends but a dynamic & lively experience)
- Because we will offer you a platter of delicious local specialities
Bike & platter of local food specialities included.
Languages : Français, English, Italiano, Español, Portugues, Russian, Hindi
When & Where
Nice Azur Visit - Creative Tourism
We promote creative tourism in South East of France, French Riviera & Nice through original and innovative tours & partnerships. Documented historical walking visits, bike & e-bike guided tours, solex vintage motorcycle ballad, minivan evasions. Custom services with local, passionate & professional guide with authenticity, fun & local food degustations.