Biggest Gainer: Personal Trainer/Rep.
WHAT: An interactive program, created by McVey Management Solutions, designed to increase the revenue and profitability of veterinary practices by advancing the practice owners’, managers’, and other employees’ awareness and knowledge of goal setting and key merchandising, sales, and communication strategies.
WHEN: The first series dates are as follows:
· Webinar (Kick-Off Event) on Monday, June 18, 2012
· Kick-Off Event in Minneapolis, MN on Wed. June 20, 2012
· Kick-Off Event in Chicago, IL on Thursday, July 19, 2012
· Live Webinar (Measure/Motivate/Manage) on Wednesday, July 25, 2012
· Live Webinar (Communicate Value) on Wed., August 22, 2012
· Live Webinar (Merchandising Magic) on Tuesday, Sept. 18, 2012
WHAT WILL I NEED TO DO?
As a “personal trainer” for the Biggest Gainer challenge, your role is to select participants that would be good candidates for the program, invite them to participate and serve as their coach/trainer throughout the program. You will be responsible for:
· Inviting candidates to participate – focus is quality not quantity
· Attending the Train-the-Trainer event either live or via web (June 18th – via web, June 20th – Minneapolis, or July 19 – Chicago)
· Attending the Kick-Off Event either live or via web
· Facilitate “warm-up” & “cool-down” discussions for each participating clinic
· Encourage participants to rise to the challenge with incentives & rewards
· Track participant progress for possible award recognition