Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Instant prospecting! Where and how to find the best pre-sold prospects now!
Do you, or does anyone in your downline have this question?
"Where do I find some new prospects?"
Most networkers want to quickly learn where and how to get these prospects now.
This three-hour workshop is taught jointly by Tom "Big Al" Schreiter and Sue Mazza, one of the top women recruiters in America.
Solve your downline's prospecting problems now.
* Learn how to get prospects to come to you on Facebook.
* The exact script Big Al uses to get pre-sold instant prospects.
* How to get others to send pre-sold prospects to you.
* What to say at networking events.
* Sue and Big Al share their best places for getting new prospects.
* The three types of prospectors – which one are you?
* How prospecting is like a bucket!
* 5 easy ways to turn Facebook into a money-making machine for your business.
* Facebook: Prospecting 101 for fun and profit!
* 4 fun steps to turn a stranger into a friend and a turn a friend into a loyal customer or team member.
* 6 proven ways to break out of your fear of prospecting, and draw people to you effortlessly.
* Plus, much, much more.
Bring your notebook and be prepared to take notes furiously.
Remember, nobody quits your business when they have a full book of prospects waiting to see them. That's why it is so important to keep their prospecting appointments coming in daily.
Now is the time to grow your business fast. Start building your sponsoring momentum now.
And please bring your downline with you to this important workshop. They will be glad you invited them.
The cost? Only $20 per person to attend. Get your tickets now for this limited-seating event.
I hope to see you there.
Tom 'Big Al' Schreiter
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Or call 281-280-9800.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes. Each ticket has a unique scan code.
What is the refund policy?
Since this is a live event, we refund tickets only if the event has to be cancelled.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes. If you've purchased a ticket and find you can't attend, we encourage you to have a business associate use your ticket. Registrations are open until one hour before the event begins. We hope this allows you plenty of time to plan to join us.