San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Beyond The First Sentence - A Writer’s Workshop on Publishing
W. Dean La Douceur and Mary Ellen La Douceur
Writing your book was a challenge- you went for it but now comes the real work.
Just how do you go from writer to published author?
Learn the pros and cons of “self- publishing”, working with an artisanal publisher or finding an agent and signing a book deal.
Which is the best fit for your book and you?
Learn THE FOUR KEY PHASES to having a successful book!
- What important factors have shifted in the publishing industry today?
- Why you should not just “upload your book" to a site and go for it.
- What are the multiple considerations to examine in order to ensure offering your readers the best possible experience of your book?
- What do logistics and distribution have to do with your book?
- How much does it really cost to publish a book?
- What are the trends happening with ebooks today?
- Do you believe in your book enough to “buy” it?
Learn valuable tips, concepts and leave with a blank sheet budget to consider for bringing your book project in.
Meet and have your book idea reviewed and discussed with fellow writers and the editors of Dean’s List Publishers.
Don't put your dreams on hold any longer!
Limited Space Available - Sign Up NOW
When & Where
Dean's List Publishers
Dean's List Publishers is an integrated communication company that helps people to get found.
DLP produces platform elements for experts, consultants and individuals with strong messages. This includes live presentations, social media and online presence and communications elements.
DLP is also an artisianal publisher who works with emerging authors and writers to bring their messages to print, and then gets them distribution internationally. We understand the steps to help first time authors cultivate their audiences and create demand for their works.
Our executive team, W. Dean La Douceur MBA and Mary Ellen La Douceur, MA., are best known for their work with Round Table Promotions and the Third Thursday Round Table.