Best Practices: Secrets of the Serial Entrepreneur
Wednesday, May 9, 2012 (6:30pm)
NYU Stern School of Business, 44 West Fourth Street, Kaufman Management Center,
Room #2-60 New York, NY 10012-1106
Fabrice GrindaDennis MortensenJoe Chin
It’s no secret that less than 10% of startups achieve success.
But a select few entrepreneurs beat these odds, and do so multiple times over.
How do they do it? What are their secrets of success?
Come and hear from 2 serially successful founders/CEO’s, who will join Best Practices host Joe Chin in an interactive discussion.
- founder/CEO Zingy, which was acquired for $80 million in 2004
- co-founder/co-CEO of OLX which has 200 employees in 90 countries and 40 languages with over 150 million unique visitors per month
- angel investor in over 95 startups
- founder/CEO of Canvas Interactive (acquired by TJ Group - NASDAQ)
- founder/COO of IndexTools (acquired by Yahoo!)
- founder/CEO of Visual Revenue which increases front page performance for media companies
About Best Practices
Best Practices is an event series hosted by serial entrepreneur/CEO Joe Chin that aims to tap into the experience, knowledge, and secrets of the most successful CEO's/business leaders of our time.
Once a month...
We find and interview two successful CEO's/leaders.
We dig into their experience, knowledge and secrets.
We identify best practices and get you great advice.
- Food (pizza), drinks and networking included
Law Offices of Michael Steger