BEST Practices: Google Analytics - Boston
Thursday, September 19, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The idea behind our BEST Practices Conference is just that, learning the best practices of the industry.
BEST Practices is for those who want to be engaged, be strategic, and be trained - a place where people can come together to engage in their Google Analytics, become strategic about how they use and view their analytics and business, and to be trained on the best practices of Google Analytics.
At this September conference, we will be touching on the latest and greatest from Google Analytics.
Content will include:
- Totally new analytics: Universal Analytics – open data model announced
- New features including a whole new data collection API - that is documented, extensible, cross-platform
- Improved capabilities for online to offline conversion measurement
- New abilities to measure across platforms and devices using the “universal analytics” and custom user ID’s
- New feature of custom dimensions announced – first-class citizens in Google Analytics (think Custom Variables, only in your GA dimensions list!)
- New feature of Data Importing at Scale announced – import any kind of data to Google Analytics at scale and merge with data collected by GA using the universal analytics customer ID from and Custom Dimensions
When & Where
Analytics Pros is a leading Google Analytics Certified Partner delivering digital measurement, traffic generation, and conversion optimization solutions through Google's web analytics products to many of the world's most known and visited organizations.