Best Practices: Being a Great Leader/CEO
Thursday, March 31, 2011 from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
Being a Great Leader/CEO
Thursday, March 31, 2011 (6:30pm)
**New Location NYU Stern School of Business, 44 West Fourth Street, Kaufman Management Center, Room # KMC 1-70 New York, NY 10012-1106
Stephen Messer Jeff Stewart Joe Chin
The success of every company, startup, organization starts with its leaders/CEO.
The better the leadership, the more likely the organization will be successful. But what makes a leader/CEO great? Is it something that can be learned?
Specifically, what should all CEOs and managers be doing or thinking everyday to become “great” at their role, and at the same time lead their companies to higher levels of success.
Come and learn how to be a great leader/CEO from 2 very successful guest CEO’s, who will join Best Practices host Joe Chin, serial CEO, in an interactive discussion.
- Founded and sold his first startup Linkshare for $425 million
- Prior to the acquisition, grew Linkshare for 9 years (through the dot-com bust) to over 200 employees
- Currently Board member of Reloadnyc, Cross Commerce Media and angel investor (Stephen’s bio)
- Founder and Chairman of Mimeo, one of Inc’s 2010 Fastest-Growing Companies with revenues of $60 million+
- Founder of Square Earth, which merged with Proxicom and IPO’d on NASDAQ
- Currently Founder and Chairman of Urgent Group, and angel investor (Jeff’s bio)
About Best Practices
Best Practices is an event series hosted by serial entrepreneur/CEO Joe Chin (bio) that aims to tap into the experience, knowledge, secrets of the most successful CEO’s/business leaders to form Best Practices usable by all.
Once a month...
We find & interview 2 ultra-successful CEO’s/leaders
We dig into their experience, knowledge & secrets
We identify best practices & You get great advice
- Admission is $15
- Food (pizza), drinks and networking included
- After event, the group will informally move to a nearby pub
Sponsored by :