San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Learn dozens of practical, easy-to-use ways to utilize iPad as tools to accelerate student learning and save you time!
Here's what you'll learn:
- Practical strategies for using iPads to increase learning in reading, writing and math
- Best apps to teach the TEKS
- iPad reading interventions for struggling students
- Apps for decoding, fluency, vocabulary, comprehension, and writing
- Highly efficient teacher apps and tools to save you time
- Apps perfect for creating videos, presentations, visuals, and digital products required to meet state curriculum standards
- Focus on using iPads and apps to increase learning in ways you and your students will enjoy
- Easy-to-use apps to increase motivation and authentic purposes for writing
- Dozens of iPad apps to motivate your students to practice and apply math skills
- Tips and tricks to use the iPad efficiently including managing the devices, whether you have one or many
- Teacher-friendly apps to help you work smarter, not harder
- Learn tips and tricks for the most efficient ways to use iPads in your classroom
- Techniques to help your students use the iPad to increase the quality and fluency of their writing
- Help students meet rigorous state standards in writing with the help of iPads
- Practical ways to actively engage students in authentic reading and reader response activities using what they love – iPads!
When & Where
Texas Literacy Resources
Kelly Harmon is a national presenter who has more than 20 years of experience working with at-risk students. She presents on a wide range of topics including RTI, technology, and reading, writing, and strategies for highly effective teachers.