FOR STUDENTS AND RECENT GRADUATES
This is a one day mini summit gathering Berlin’s technologists and 200 women from surrounding technology and design universities. Speakers from both large tech companies as well as established tech startups will share their career expertise and insights with you. We hope you will join us for this exciting day of learning and connecting.
09:30 - Registration
10:00 - Kick-off talk with the Berlin Geekettes Founders + Careerloft
10:20 - Opening talk with Caroline Seifert, Senior VP Design @Deutsche Telekom
11:00 - "Life and business is not always straightforward." Join a panel of women from SoundCloud who have defined their own roles, changed careers or work in non-conventional roles.
12:00 to 13:15 Breakout Workshop Sessions
- "Tech Job Search Strategy" with Jessica Hayden from SoundCloud (Ruby Room)
- "Writing Creative Resumes" with Anna Ott from hub:raum (Innovation Room)
- "Why We Need More Female Founders" with Anna Rojahn from Fast Forward Imaging (Lean In Room)
"Salary Negotiation" with Prof. Dr. Katja Nettesheim (Geekettes Room)
13:30 to 14:45 Lunch Break
15:00 to 16:00 "From Small to Big, the challenges and opportunities" Panel with Ebay
16:15 to 17:30 - Breakout Workshop Sessions
- "How to Found Your Own Startup after Graduating" with Sonja Jost from DexLeChem (Ruby Room)
- "Design Thinking - How to Innovate" with Ansgar Ruhnau from SAP(Innovation Room)
- "Building a Professional Network" with Jess Erickson from Berlin Geekettes (Lean In Room)
- "It's a tool and easy to use - Social Media from hobby to career" with Nicole Simon (Geekettes Room)
17:45 Inspirational Words from Individuals of the Berlin Tech Scene
18:00 Heading to P.O.P. bar for mingling and free drinks! (open to the public, must RSVP here: https://bguniversity-afterparty.eventbrite.com).
Thanks to our sponsors:
Our hosts Careerloft look forward to meeting you in November! You can benefit from their scholarhip program and future events by signing up at www.careerloft.de
Unfortunately, tickets are non-refundable.