Learn how you can get up to $4,000 dollars back on home improvements that will save you money and energy and make your home more comfortable.
At this FREE event, you will:
- Learn about the "whole house" approach to energy efficiency
- Meet local Participating Contractors
- Hear from an Oakland homeowner about their energy upgrade
- Hear about financing options
- Have plenty of time for Q&A with contractors and program staff
Why get an energy upgrade?
- Make your home more comfortable
- Lower utility bills
- Improve indoor air quality
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions and your carbon footprint
- Support local green jobs
Upgrades can also help local schools! When you sign up for an energy upgrade, participating schools can receive $100, and a chance to earn an additional $5,000 in May 2012. It's not too late to get your school involved! See www.energizefortheprize.org for more information and a list of participating schools.
Event Co-Sponsors: City of Berkeley, StopWaste.Org
*This is not a Berkeley Public Library-sponsored event*
For more information: www.energyupgradeca.org, or contact Lou Riordan at 510-891-6553 or firstname.lastname@example.org