University Inn Conference Center, 611 Ocean Street in Santa Cruz!
(This event is free to the public, only exhibitors need to register. The public may go to birthnet.org/coming-events.php for more information.)
Exhibitors market your services to pregnant women and their partners and families. Help Birth Network of Santa Cruz support Mother-Friendly childbirth. Be a part of the Bellies, Birth and Babies Expo!
Please note that all exhibitors must be registered for the event, even if there are two people at a table.
If you would like to pay with a check at the door, please go to the bottom of the registration page and select "show other options", then select "pay at the door." Please note: if you have chosen to pay at the door, you must arrive and pay by 6:30 pm or your table may be forfeited.
Set up begins at 6pm. The registration table will be taken down at 6:45pm.
• Please be checked-in and set up 6:45
• Any standing displays on the smaller tables must have a neutral back, as the back of your display may be featured in the display area of the table behind you.
• There is electricity available at most, but not all of the tables. If electricity is important to you, be sure to arrive early (first come first served.)
• Please plan to stay until 9pm.
• No food is allowed in the expo room.
• There are white table clothes on all the tables
• Park farther back in the parking lot. Please leave the closer spots for pregnant women. You can park close to unload your car, then move it.
Registration fee will be carried over to the next expo if you are unable to make it due to attending a birth, illness, etc. Thank you for registering online! Please note that there are only 13 large tables and 16 small tables total. We can only add space if we know that we have enought time before hand. We have been filling up.
Registration will end at 6pm on the night before the Expo. (Monday, May 9th)
Please note: You must be a current member (2010-2011) to recieve the Professional member price!