Our May 8, 2015 meeting will feature a demonstration of Behance. Behance, as part of Adobe’s Creative Cloud, is the largest creative professional network in the world (4 million portfolios, more than 80 million images) conneting online-communities of top art schools and organizations around the world. Top companies use Behance to find and hire creative talent. This presentation will cover features that inspire and connect artists/creatives.
1. Curated Galleries
2. New Book: Super-Modified, The Behance Book of Creative Work
3. Portfolio Review Week: you can attend events in hundreds of cities across the globe.
4. Behance Team Blog: keeps your knowledge up-to-date.
5. BULLY Project Mural: artists sharing their stories on bullying, via pieces uploaded to Behance.
About the Presenter
Veronica Primeaux is a graphic artist with over 20 years of experience in the field of computer generated art. She works for Texas Department of State Health Services, creating posters, brochures, presentations, and web graphics. Before then she was an art teacher in Laredo public schools and also a commercial artist creating advertising designs. In her spare time she works with oils on canvas and watercolor.
Date: Friday May 8, 2015
Time: 1:15-3:30 p.m.
Place:New Horizons Computer Learning Center, 300 E Highland Mall Blvd. Suite 100 (in the Wells Fargo building, across the street from the bus stop on E. Highland Mall Blvd). Turn north onto Jonathan and park in the Visitor parking area.
About the Austin Adobe User Group
We meet from 1:15 - 3:30 pm the second Friday of every month at New Horizons Computer Learning Center, 300 E Highland Mall Dr, Suite 100 (across the street from the bus stop, in the Wells Fargo building - enter the parking lot from the side street, Jonathan Drive). To help New Horizons Computer Leanming Center reserve a room that comfortably seats everyone, pleae RSVP for this free event.
Membership in the Austin Adobe User Group is free and open to everyone who is interested in learning about web and multimedia design, elearning and more using Adobe products. (Our web site's presentation page has recordings of many past presentations.)
Save This Event
When & Where
Austin Adobe User Group
- Provide a helpful and supportive environment for individuals who want to learn about web and multimedia design and development using Adobe products
- Provide opportunities for Adobe users to share information, tips and tricks.
- Provide networking opportunities for web and multimedia professionals in the Austin, TX area.
Each month an Adobe-related topic or demonstration is presented by a variety of local and visiting experts. The meetings are free and open to anyone who is interested in learning about Adobe products and meeting other Adobe enthusiasts.