Behance Portfolio Review
Wednesday, May 16, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM (PDT)
Between May 14th-21st, Behance Portfolio Reviews will be happening in cities and towns around the world. Take part in the Behance Community offline, and to be part of a collective experience of sharing and receiving feedback.
Doors open at 6:00pm. Reviews begin promptly at 6:30pm.
For additional information, contact the host, Patrick M. Baird at email@example.com or +1 408 962 6421.
When & Where
The Art Institute of California—Silicon Valley
Your creativity has the power to transform, improve, and revolutionize—because there are now more opportunities for creative professionals than ever before. Whether you dream of creating tomorrow’s designs, media, fashions, or cuisines, The Art Institute of California—Sunnyvale can help you turn your talent and energy into a career that lets you shape the future.
We offer a range of degree programs, including: Graphic Design, Interior Design, Digital Filmmaking & Video Production, Game Art & Design, Media Arts & Animation, Web Design & Interactive Media, Fashion Marketing & Management, Culinary Arts, Culinary Management, Digital Photography, Visual Effects + Motion Graphics.
The Art Institute of California-Sunnyvale
ABOUT THE ART INSTITUTE OF CALIFORNIA — SUNNYVALE
• The Art Institute of California — Sunnyvale is one of The Art Institutes, a system of over 45 educational institutions located across North America.
• The Art Institutes schools provide career-oriented educational programs in design, media arts, culinary arts, fashion, and fine arts.
• The Art Institute of California — Sunnyvale was founded in 2008 and occupies approximately 53,000 square feet of classroom, computer lab, library, and office space.
• The Art Institute of California — Sunnyvale has an enrollment of 750 students as of October 2011.
• CULINARY ARTS – Associate of Science
• CULINARY MANAGEMENT – Bachelor of Science
• DIGITAL FILMMAKING & VIDEO PRODUCTION – Bachelor of Science
• DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY – Bachelor of Science, Associate of Science
• FASHION MARKETING & MANAGEMENT – Bachelor of Science
• FASHION RETAILING – Diploma
• GAME ART & DESIGN – Bachelor of Science
• GRAPHIC DESIGN – Bachelor of Science, Associate of Science
• INTERIOR DESIGN – Bachelor of Science
• MEDIA ARTS & ANIMATION – Bachelor of Science
• VISUAL EFFECTS & MOTION GRAPHICS – Bachelor of Science
• WEB DESIGN & INTERACTIVE COMMUNICATIONS – Diploma
• WEB DESIGN & INTERACTIVE MEDIA – Bachelor of Science, Associate of Science
The Art Institute of California — Sunnyvale, a branch of The Art Institute of California — Hollywood, is
accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate's degrees and bachelor’s degrees. The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. ACICS can be contacted at 750 First Street NE, Suite 980, Washington, D.C. 20002. Telephone: 1.202.336.6780.
The Art Institute of California — Sunnyvale has been granted approval to operate by the California Bureau for Private Post-secondary Education, California Department of Consumer Affairs, 2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 400 Sacramento, CA 95833, 1.916.431.6959, (www.bppe.ca.gov).
The Art Institute of California — Sunnyvale
A branch of The Art Institute of California — Hollywood
1120 Kifer Road
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Phone: 1.866.583.7961 or 1.408.962.6400
Registration to review portfolio work and to have your work reviewed is now closed.
However, anyone in the community is invited to join in this event! You may register using the eventbrite system for expedited check-in or register at the door to join and observe.