Garden Basics: How to Grow Ripe Tomatoes by the 4th of July
- Davis County Courthouse , Farmington Utah
The Utah Building Farmers program builds agricultural community and capacity through classroom and experiential learning. The program provides a series of classes designed to help both newer and experienced farmers and food producers refine and enhance their business development, management and marketing skills to succeed in direct market outlets, such as farmers’ markets, roadside stands, CSAs and restaurants.
• Business planning and resources
• Financial and tax considerations
• Land acquisition and leasing strategies
• Direct and target marketing strategies
• Marketing through web-based and social network sites
• Capital resources and strategies for obtaining credit
• Federal grant and loan programs
• Food safety and labeling considerations
• Local branding programs
• GAPs (Good Agricultural Practices)
Program Fee: (includes lunch, break food and program materials)
$20 - General Registration
$10 - USU Students
For more information please contact Kynda Curtis at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 435-797-0444.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.