Beginners Raja Yoga Meditation Course
Monday, July 21, 2014 at 7:00 PM - Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at 8:30 PM (CDT)
Farmers Branch, TX
Welcome to the Raja Yoga Meditation course.
Learn Raja Yoga Meditation
Raja Yoga is an ancient system of meditation and spiritual understanding. It enables us to return to a state of inner peace, personal power and self-worth through re-kindling the soul's original qualities and virtues. It provides many answers to age-old questions relating to our identity and purpose and opens up a pathway to true peace of mind and a natural state of happiness. At its deepest level, Raja Yoga Meditation is taught as a method of self-awareness, leading ultimately to self-realization.
Benefits of Raja Yoga Meditation
Peace of mind; relaxation of body, mind and spirit; new attitudes and responses to life; positive relationships; a deep sense of self-worth Greater concentration and clarity; a clearer sense of purpose and inner stability and contentment.
Lesson 1: Mon, July 21st from 7:00pm - 8:30pm,
Lesson 2: Tue,July 22nd from 7:00pm-8:30pm,
Lesson 3: Wed, July 23rd from 7:00pm-8:30pm
This course introduces the following:
- Understanding & improving thought patterns by knowing the self
- Meditation to detach yourself/your mind from negative influences and recharging your inner self
- Drawing strength from the Supreme Source
- Understanding the law of cause and effect
- Developing inner powers
What is the mind?
What is peace?
Where can we get peace?
Please try to arrive around 6:45pm on the first day, so that you have time to register. Please confirm your attendance. If mornings are more suitable, please call at 972-254-5562 or reply with suitable timings. A catchup session can be scheduled before the next scheduled session in the event you're unable to make it, please do call to let us know.
For those who might have these questions...
- Postures involved? As this is a meditation course, you will not be required to sit in any posture (as is with hatha yoga)
- Dress? Your dress would best be loose and fully covering your body.
- Do I need to bring anything?A notebook to take notes.
- Any charge No, our activities are free of charge as a community service, voluntary contributions welcome.
-What can I begin to do before the course? For a better experience of the course and meditation, a vegetarian diet without onion,garlic and any addictive substances including alcohol, is recommended.
***Please call if you are not able to make it, as a courtesy to the instructor.Mindfulness is always appreciated.
We are located on:13914 Josey Lane, Farmers Branch TX 75234. (South East of the intersection of Valwood and Josey, next to the State Farm Insurance and USPS.)
If you have any other questions or concerns, we'll be happy to answer.
You can call us at 972.254.5562
Looking forward to meeting you soon,
Regards, The Dallas Raja Yoga Meditation Center