Beginners Raja Yoga Meditation Course - Arlington
Monday, December 16, 2013 at 7:00 PM - Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 8:30 PM (COT)
Welcome to the Raja Yoga Meditation course.
Monday, Dec 16th, Tuesday, 17th, Wednesday, 18th from 7:00pm - 8:30pm.
It's required to attend each day.
This course introduces the following:
- Understanding & improving thought patterns by knowing the self
- Meditation to detach yourself/your mind from negative influences and recharging your inner self
- Drawing strength from the Supreme Source
- Understanding the law of cause and effect
- Developing inner powers
What is the mind?
What is peace?
Where can we get peace?
Please try to arrive around 6:45pm on the first day, so that you have time to register. Please confirm your attendance.
If mornings are more suitable, please call at 817-704-3298 or reply with suitable timings. A catch up session can be scheduled before the next scheduled session in the event you're unable to make it, please do call to let us know.
For those who might have these questions...
- Postures involved? As this is a meditation course, you will not be required to sit in any posture (as is with hatha yoga)
- Dress? Your dress would best be loose and fully covering your body.
- Do I need to bring anything? A notebook to take notes.
- Any charge? No, our activities are free of charge as a community service, voluntary contributions welcome.
-What can I begin to do before the course? For a better experience of the course and meditation, a vegetarian diet without onion and garlic, is recommended.
***Please call if you are not able to make it, as a courtesy to the instructor.
Mindfulness is always appreciated.
We are located on: 1016 N. Davis Dr. Arlington, Texas 76012
If you have any other questions or concerns, we'll be happy to answer.
You can call us at 817-704-3298