Before You Start: Defining Your Brand (AKA: Summer Skool 3)
Saturday, September 22, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (PDT)
Culver City, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
How do you define your brand? How does branding work?
Join us for a fun and engaging "Master Chef" style workshop that aims at teaching how to define the brand of your company or startup. This one day workshop will introduce you to easy to follow techniques that anyone can master. Young, old, creative or accountant alike.
What are Skool Workshops like?
What will this workshop cover?
1. Defining your brand attributes with a team
2. What is the real meaning of "brand" and how to use brand attributes to guide your product
3. How to use brand definition to drive your Agile based projects
Who should attend?
1. Entrepreneurs looking to start a company or already executing an idea
2. Developers, Strategists, Graphic Designers, Web Designers and Product Designers
3. Product development managers
What will you take away?
1. Valuable tools to help you define your brand on your own or with a team
2. The secrets to understanding brand and how to make people LOVE you and your product
3. How to use your brand attributes to prioritize execution and build consensus with teams
08:30 - 09:30 Coffee, Juice and Bagels
09:30 - 10:00 What is branding?
10:00 - 10:30 Brand Definition Group Exercise
10:30 - 11:00 Brand Definition Exercise with a team
11:00 - 11:15 Break
11:15 - 12:30 Team Battle 1
12:30 - 01:30 Break for Lunch
01:30 - 02:00 Mastering Agile
02:00 - 02:15 The Agile planning toolkit.
02:15 - 03:00 Team Battle 2
03:00 - 03:15 Break
03:15 - 03:45 Brand Attributes + Agile together
03:45 - 04:45 Final Battle
04:30 - 05:00 Wrap up - Teams presentions
This workshop will be taught byThis Week in Web Design host Jose Caballer
and "celebrity" judge Aure Gimon.
What are people saying?
When & Where
We teach designers, developers & marketers how to collaborate, execute and thrive in the digital economy.